Harbor Watch Homeowners Construction Guidelines
The documents are in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) and can only be viewed with Adobe's Acrobat Reader software. Most newer PC's already have Reader installed on them. If you do not have Acrobat Reader use the link below to Adobe's site to download the FREE Reader software.
Click here for Adobe Acrobat Reader Download
You can save a copy of the following document to your PC by right clicking on the link and choosing Save Target As...
DISCLAIMER: Any PC readable documents on this website were created by either scanning or retyping the original documents or converting the original file to pdf format. While every attempt has been made to insure their accuracy they are to be used as reference only. The original documents will be used to resolve any questions or concerns.
HWHOA Construction Guidelines (revised 3/01/12)
House Plan Design Style Preliminary Endorsement
- A preliminary endorsement of a house plan is a service provided by the Home Owner’s Association. A plan may be submitted by mail or by Internet link.
- Preliminary endorsement of a house plan style is intended to provide feedback on the acceptability of style of design only!
- Preliminary endorsement of a house plan does not preclude or obsolete any of the requirements of the Home Construction Guidelines, e.g., roof pitch.
- Preliminary endorsement of a house plan can generally be provided with the information listed below:
- Location of lot house is intended to be built on
- Front and rear elevation views of house
- Floor plans for each floor
- Heated square footage for each floor
- Overall dimensions of house foot print
- Preliminary Endorsement of a house plan can usually be provided within 30 calendar days of receipt of the information listed in item 4.
- Currently, there is no fee for providing Preliminary endorsement of a house plan.
- Before construction commences, a Home Construction Package containing information as required by the Architectural Review Committee Plan Approval Check List must be submitted to the Architectural Review Committee for review and approval.
Harbor Watch Mailbox Requirements
Imperial Mailbox System
- Where to purchase
- Hoke Lumber Company off I77 Exit 30
- 347 Jetton Street Davidson, North Carolina
- Telephone: 704-892-4841
- Imperial Series: #119-Verdi Green
- Required Components
- Mailbox #9
- Post #1
- Number Plate #1
- Newspaper box
- Scroll Support Brace